6.14.2010

About Us

This is Ronnie & me. I graduated from Marion in 2008, but went to Lakeview for seven years prior. I did cheerleading from 6th-12th grade. After graduating I went to Kaye's Beauty School in Noblesville, IN. I am currently back home in Marion working at 5 Stars Salon. Enough about me! Ronnie is a Marion boy who coaches cheerleading and teaches at MHS. He is incredibly dedicated to everything he does and he's always positive. He has three beautiful children - they look just like him! We are both very excited to begin this journey and get things started with the girls. We discussed with them this morning what kind of commitment this is going to be and what attitude will be required. Currently, we're working on getting a human interest story in the newspaper to find the special needs students interested in being involved. All for now, peace :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment